Is a lack of sexual desire affecting your relationship?
If decreased sexual desire is affecting your connection, it’s time to take the next step to reconnect!
Decreased sexual desire is a real medical condition, known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD). The Reconnect Study is a clinical research study designed to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a take “as needed” investigational medication for women with decreased sexual desire.
– You will receive all study-related medical care at no cost.
– You will be seen by a study doctor who understands decreased sexual desire.
– You may be reimbursed for time and travel.
You may qualify if you:
– Have experienced a decrease in your sexual desire over time
– Feel distressed about your decreased sexual desire
– Have been in a committed relationship for at least six months
– Have not yet gone through menopause
For more information and to see if you qualify: call 1-844-501-0101 (toll free) or visit www.ReconnectStudy.com.