I stopped doing product reviews a few months ago for a variety of reasons. However, I made an exception to Good Vibrations when its educational outreach and affiliate manager offered to send me the Magic Wand Rechargeable for my unbiased review. Based on other reviews I’ve read about it, I knew it was an exceptional product. I just had to get my hands on it to honestly and genuinely tell you why it’s genuinely fucktastic.
Boy, is it ever!
The Magic Wand Original is still an exceptional sex toy (or personal massager, depending on how you honestly use it), but here’s why you want to upgrade to the Magic Wand Rechargeable:
– No pesky power cord you have to figure out where you’re going to use it.
– The Magic Wand Rechargeable has more power settings than the Magic Wand Original – four instead of the original two.
– The lowest speed on the Magic Wand Rechargeable is slightly less powerful than the “low” setting on the Magic Wand Original, which is still a lot more powerful than a lot of other battery-powered or rechargeable vibrators.
– The highest speed on the Magic Wand Rechargeable is slightly more powerful than the “high” setting on the Magic Wand Original. Punishingly and relentlessly so in a good way unless powerful vibrations really bother you.
– The Magic Wand Rechargeable has four vibration patterns if you’re into that kind of thing. A lot of people aren’t, including me, but these have a lot of pleasure potential. They don’t stutter or have long, annoying pauses. My personal favorites are the third vibration pattern, a steady, pounding pulse that would probably be loads of fun with the insertable Pop Tops Silicone G-Spotter, and the fourth low-to-medium speed wave-like pattern that’s very soothing and relaxing.
– The silicone head on the Magic Wand Rechargeable is a major improvement. It’s a lot more hygienic and easier to clean than the head on the Magic Wand Original.
Other things to know about the Magic Wand Rechargeable.
– Even without the plug-in cord, the Magic Wand Rechargeable is as powerful as the Magic Wand Original. It has a big-ass lithium ion battery encased in the body of the wand. Unplugged power lasts about three hours and takes about three hours to fully charge. It’s part of the reason why the Magic Wand Rechargeable weighs in at a whopping 1.46 pounds. It’s definitely a hefty heavyweight of a vibrator.
– The motor or the Magic Wand Rechargeable is encased in the head so there’s no annoying vibration in the handle. Vibrations are solely positioned on your pleasure points.
– It’s not recommended to run the Magic Wand Rechargeable for more than 20 minutes at a time. Actually, it won’t let you. A flashing red light will go off before it automatically shuts off.
– The Magic Wand Rechargeable is not waterproof or water-resistant. Wipe it down with a damp cloth with soap or a sex toy cleaner before and after every use.
The Magic Wand Rechargeable is definitely a Product I Endorse. If you want to get one for yourself or your partner, click on the ad at the top of the page or any of the links in the article to purchase it from Good Vibrations where I earn a commission on your purchase.